February 22, 2010

The power of prayer will never be lost on us. Kay is walking without oxygen, 1,400-1,500 yards per day. I can assure you that each one of you account for some of those yards. She’s VERY sore and still has one drainage tube in her chest (the smaller of the two they inserted), along with various IV’s and a feeding tube, but she is making progress.  I really don’t know how to explain being up here in this section of the hospital where so many people have had such major surgeries, and we are also right beside  the ICU, so we see a lot of the same folks every day. They all need prayers and  we are trying to pray for each other as much as possible. Incredible place.

I can’t express my appreciation for such wonderful friends as you all. There just aren’t words. We love you.

We are tired and are going to try to get some sleep, between alarms, code reds, and tests. More later, I promise-

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment