February 16, 2010

How quickly a week passes when you are eating wedding cookies, filet mignon, pound cake, pizza, homemade macaroni and cheese, brownies, choc chip cookies, gourmet sugar cookies, cheesecake, doughnuts…the list goes on and on.  Thanks to all of you who helped me accomplish my mission to gain weight in such a mighty way!  And yes, let me assure you, the mission has been accomplished! ☺

We have just learned I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow (2/17) at 8:45 am with an arrival time of 6:15 am.  We covet your prayers and we thank you for your dedication to us. 
Once again, here are our specific needs:

1. That we would glorify God in all that we do

2. That Dr. Harpole would be able to remove ALL cancerous matter

3. That I would be free from blood clots or infections

4. That my healing would be complete

5. That my loved ones would walk in a hedge of protection, free from worry or exhaustion, safe in their travels and feel the Lord’s presence in a special way.

We have really felt your prayers over the last week.  I have truly experienced that peace that comes only from the Lord.  Thank you, thank you, thank you as we embark on what I pray is the last leg of this journey toward healing.  We will update you as soon as we can.

“This is my comfort in my affliction, for your word has given me life.”  Psalm 119:50

Kay and family

No comments:

Post a Comment