September 14, 2009

False alarm.  I was not able to take chemo today after all, we’ve been delayed a week.  My white cell count was too low, not severely low, but low enough for concern.  The doctors didn’t want to risk me getting some type of infection that could really set me back.  They seem to think the white cell count will come up on it’s on over the course of the week.  They advised me to get plenty of rest and stay away from crowds until then.  One piece of good news is that they were able to get my IV started with no issue!

So, we will try again next Monday at 9:00.  Hopefully all will go well and we will be back on track. 

Thanks for all your prayers for today.  I felt everyone of them and was very calm throughout the process.  You guys are the greatest and we thank God for you daily!

Have a nice week!  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment