December 23, 2008

Dear Friends,

To follow up on our last email notice, I ended up having an endoscopy late last week which revealed a viral infection in my esophagus.  So now after 4 days on a new medication the virus seems to be getting better, I am feeling better, eating and drinking better, and just better overall.   Just in time for Christmas! 

I know you have been praying for me and for my family, and I know your prayers have been answered, yet again.  What a wonderful gift we have been given.  I am convinced that for you to make time to pray for my family, or anyone for that matter, is one of the purest expressions of love to be found.   Thank you. 

For now It seems nice to have completed the full treatment plan and to finally be feeling more like myself.  We’ll go in for  testing near the end of January to where we are and what additional steps, if any,  we need to take.  We have been praying for a cure, as I know many of you have too.  Thanks again!

At this point, we are looking forward to spending a quiet (sort of) Christmas celebrating the birth of Jesus.  We wish for each of you a very happy Christmas and time to enjoy the holiday with your family and friends.  We hope you enjoy safe travels and fun times with you and yours.  It is indeed a happy season!

Thanks again for all your prayer support and all your care that we feel every day.  It truly makes all the difference!  Happy New Year---

Kay and family

No comments:

Post a Comment